We are excited for an awesome Summer! At this point our membership is at capacity with the Bonds/Rentals available.
We have a couple of items to bring to your attention prior to Opening Weekend.
Given that COVID protocols are relaxing and that we rarely saw our reservations full last year, we decided that reservations will not be necessary for the 2021 summer season.
We have two new managers this season! Nick Hovan is the Head Manager and Jennifer Miller is the Assistant Manager. They have done an amazing job getting the pool ready for the members and staff. Please stop by and say hi when you are at the pool.
The concession stand has a delicious new menu, including pizzas that you can buy by the slice or the whole pie. There are kids meals, taco salads, and many other tasty offerings. For Opening Weekend, a special menu item is the Black and Bleu Burger!
Swim Lessons will take place for a two-week session in June and a two-week session in July. Each session will have 4 classes offered at 9:30, 10:00, and 10:30. Class size will be limited to 10 students.
- Session 1: June 21 through July 1, Monday through Thursday
- Session 2: July 12 through July 22, Monday through Thursday
We are also offering one evening session with classes at 6:00 and 6:30. Class size will be limited to 10 students.
- Evening Session: June 20 through July 1, Sunday through Wednesday
- Additional information will be posted on the bulletin board by June 13.
We will be offering an Aqua Zumba class on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm led by experienced instructor, Talia Zoll. There will be an introductory class on June 16. Then there will be weekly classes starting July 7 and running through August 18. Classes will be 45 minutes long.
Confirmed Events at the Swim Pool:
- DJ at the Pool: Sunday, May 30. Come sit by the pool and listen to DJ Fred spin some great tunes. It is fun for kids and adults alike! DJ Fred will be at the pool from 1:00-5:00.
- Movie Nights: Saturday, June 19 and Saturday, July 10. We will show a family-friendly movie once it gets dark enough, usually around 8:30 pm. You can watch from a lounge chair or from the pool.
- Family Day: Sunday, July 18. This is a fun-filled day with hourly games for kids and adults starting at 1:00 pm. The Annual Bondholders Meeting also takes place on Family Day at 3 pm.
- Diving Champ Meet: Monday, July 26, and Tuesday, July 27. Beechwood is hosting the NKSL Diving Championship Meet this year and the pool will need to close at 4 pm on those two days.
Beechwood’s Treasurer, Stephanie Bogenschutz, will be at the pool on Sunday afternoon if you need to have your bonds signed/transferred.
We hope everyone is as excited as we are to get back to normal and enjoy our summer days at the Swim Club. See you this weekend!
Click here to login into eSoft.
Welcome to the 2021 Beechwood Swim Club season! Beechwood Swim Club is a non-profit corporation operated by a group of elected volunteers. Our main goal is to maintain a safe, family-oriented recreational facility that will continue to foster memories, friendships, and legacies for future generations. The 2021 Beechwood Swim Club Board of Directors are:
- Josh Colvin – President
- Jim Brannen – Vice President
- Stephanie Bogenschutz – Treasurer
- Barb Erardi – Secretary
- Gene Burchell – Director
- Kyle Burns – Director
- Kelley Young – Director